Holgate House is willing to admit you provided that:
- You suffer primarily from substance abuse, dependency, or addiction problems
- You are willing and able to achieve abstinence from all mood altering substances and all non-essential drugs.
- You are willing to abide by our basic house rules, expectation, and responsibilities
- Confirmation of funding is in place
Holgate House is not able to admit service users who:
- Are currently detained under section of the mental health act 1983
- Are suffering from brain damage due to a head injury.
- Are convicted arsonists.
The clinical lead, drug team, or general practitioner can facilitate detoxification. This must be agreed prior to admission with Holgate House prior to admission.